Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tuesday morning



A picture I took last fall. I love the rain bouncing off the table.
I had this picture put on a mug and gave it to my friend Marilyn. 
Photos on mugs are really fun gifts.

I've got a thing for old Ball Jars
and the lid for this one, I found in a field!


This morning I love seeing the sunlight stream through my windows, but man are my windows ever dirty! 
I better schedule in a little time for spring cleaning!





And next time I will include a pic of Hazel Jane. She wasn't loving the camera Sunday. :)


1 comment:

Natasha said...

Oh how i love that ball jar! With the lid too, a treasure for sure! Love your pictures!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...