Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Enjoying March Days!

Hazel loves to swing! Oren loves wagon rides. We do a lot of both.



Hazel loves army guy hunts down at the cabin. Being outside, gathering them in her little pan...I hide about 20 army guys, she searches for them. She likes me to do hot and cold. The other day she was wiped out after her hunt and took a break on this bench for about 15 minutes! :) 


We are always hiking and exploring. It feels good.


Oren is watching Curious George right now. He likes Curious George, he is beginning to like Bob the Builder and there is a 13 minute clip of Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day that he loves! He LOVES playing outside! He asks us "outside?" or "ba bye?" often and he brings us his shoes or our shoes or both. It is almost dark out, about 7:30 p.m. and Merit is shooting hoops (something he does every evening) and Hazel and Willem are playing "farm" with the neighbor kids. The imagination and creativity that goes into this game is cool and inspiring! I love calling the kids in. Their dirty little hands and big smiles. Bedtime comes easily because all that outdoor play seems to wipe them out. 

I have been doing a lot of baking lately! Chocolate chip cookies, cream cheese cupcakes (black bottom cupcakes)  blueberry orange muffins and also blueberry pancakes. I am getting a lot of steps in each day. Walking has been so good for me, but my jeans don't fit much better. It's the baking I tell ya.

Last night was a sweet blessing when a bunch of friends filled our loft and we worked on Easter decor for MLAC. Laughing, talking, crafting... I am thanking God for these women tonight! Pictures to come.





No comments:

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...