Friday, October 2, 2009

Preparing for baby girl and more card making fun

I am working on the nursery! Oh, it has been fun! I still need to get window treatments up and I need to cover the closet with curtains as well... our closet doors were kind of shot.
and as my creative juices are flowing... I like to take time out to make cards! I should be cleaning cupboards probably... but the baby's room and card making appeal to me so much more. Also, I know I want to add to my etsy shop and hope to make some sales in the upcoming months!





gotta run... back to my craftroom!

5 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh my! I love the baby room! Where did you get those shelves you have in there?

Katie said...

I love it! And Michele, I have that same doll house!!! Got it when I was 4 from Santa :) In fact, I got it out for the boys and Maddie to play with the other day. They loved it and I enjoyed setting it all up for them, I still have all of the darling antique furniture.

I love all of the little touches in the nursery and I'm sure you found many of them in thrift stores! Let's go again someday soon... Can't wait for the post, "SHE'S HERE!" Enjoy these last days before baby making cards, pretty soon you won't have as much time! :) Hugs to you!!!

Mindy K said...

Very pulled together. Vintage adorable. Cozy and ready for baby girl! I can't wait for the call.

Ed / Julie said...

Hi Michele! I just found your blog! Love. It. We'll be praying for the safe delivery of that beautiful baby girl!
~Julie Ball

Anonymous said...

The nursery is just adorable!

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...