Tuesday, October 6, 2009

LABOR day

The long awaited baby girl... she will be here soon... I think... I hope. I am nervous and excited and feel very blessed.
When I was due to have Willem, I was induced. It didn't work. After going to the hospital prepared to bring a baby home -- it was a bummer to be sent home after pitocin and a sleepless night. My body just wasn't ready.
Ten days later I was induced again and that time it took... we brought home ten pound baby Willem Vance!
SO, the word is if the hospital has room I will go in for an induction... I really like the idea of my water breaking at home... I suppose it could happen tonight! If it doesn't, I will call the hospital bright and early tomorrow morning and see if they may have room for me. I pray for patience and I know God will allow this baby girl to come when she is ready.
Our boys are SO excited to meet this baby girl!
Vance and I are excited and nervous! Please pray for us and this sweet blessing!

9 comments:

Natasha said...

Can't wait!!!! Send many prayers up and well wishes your way! You'll do awesome!

Mindy K said...

Sister- You and Vance are strong and ready! I will pray for an easy labor and a beautiful healthy baby. Your boys are going to love and care for their little sister. Change is good, and your family is ready for the most beautiful blessing. Take care and love you.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! Hoping you have an easy delivery!

April said...

How exciting! Praying for a smooth labor and delivery!

Kelley Gubler said...

Wow! I hope all goes well! I'm excited to see your little girl!

Katie said...

Oh yay!!! I'm so excited for you and will pray that it goes smoothly! Can't wait to see your baby girl!
Love,
Katie

Worsham Family said...

I am so excited! I hope everything goes well and we will soon get to meet your sweet baby girl. Much Love, Shelli

theSNAPsisters said...

I just keep checkin in:) Praying all goes well!

~The White family~ said...

So excited for you! Lots of prayers your way!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...