Saturday, October 17, 2009

Update

It's been TEN days since I have been induced!
My NP/mid-wife called me today - her care has been wonderful. She asked "Is anything happening YET?" I answered "no." She told me she needs to go to Tri Cities tomorrow (an hour from here) and get some shopping done. I am to call her if anything is happening and she will head back to Moses Lake. It is a comfortable, reassuring feeling that she really wants to be here for this delivery!
I am thinking I could sure use some sibling time right about now, wish they weren't so far. I might as well make waiting for this baby fun right?? I would LOVE to have my sisters and brothers here.
I know once this baby comes we will so appreciate a quiet house our little family of five... but at the moment distractions are kind of nice.
I joined Merit at a buddy's Birthday party this afternoon. That was what I needed -- hanging out with fun loving, rowdy kids and enjoying conversation with a few women I love, it was wonderful.
Vance and Merit are getting ready to watch a little football. Vance made an awesome baked spaghetti tonight... time to curl up on the couch with a good book.

3 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I am so excited for you!!! It is hard to wait at the very end, don't you think? I will be praying for a safe and easy delivery for you!

XOXO
Jen

Natasha said...

I wish I could get on a plane right now!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful Midwife! I hope baby girl arrives soon!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...