Wednesday, September 30, 2009

feeling creative, loving AUTUMN

Merit Henry!
I am SO thankful for his spirit. I love it that he is adjusting to school and making the BEST of it! He is an "animal" when it comes to soccer playing. His determination and hardwork makes me proud! He has a sensitive spirit and is a kind kid!

                                                                      

                                                            Willem -- EXPLORER!
He is imaginative and fun to be around! He sheds lots of tears when I drop him off for school, but when Vance took him to school yesterday, no tears, only smiles. That little stinker. He loves to feel his baby sister move, squirm and kick!! I love this little boy!


check out my ETSY SHOP!!! Lots of new listings!! AND FREE SHIPPING!Autumn colors, Autumn beauty...

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Your boys are so sweet. All the cards you make are so great. That truck hauling the pumpkins is my all time favorite stamp I think, and it's not even Close to my Heart! :)

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so handsome! Your cards are really cute!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...