Monday, October 26, 2009

We are so thankful for this little beauty!


Willem and Merit both adore her, but I have been so excited and surprised to see just how crazy about her Willem is! He asks to hold her often. :)
Both boys are doing so well and are such great big brothers.
Vance has been awesome! Cooking, cleaning, laundry, support - I am so thankful for him.
Last night didn't provide much sleep, ugh! Just lots of feedings and diaper changes. But oh how I love looking at that beautiful little face of hers...even at 2am :).
Hazel Jane is now four days old. We thank God for this sweet baby girl.

9 comments:

Ed / Julie said...

She is SO beautiful and she looks like her brothers, I think. We give thanks with you and will keep praying for a speedy recovery for you, Michelle!

Natasha said...

Oh my!!!!! She is absolutely adorable! Her cheeks and that dark hair! I can't wait to meet you sweet little Hazel Jane!

April said...

Oh, my goodness, Michele! She is a living doll! CONGRATULATIONS to all of you!

Maria said...

She is such a little doll...with Merit's dark hair and Willem's face. :) I am so glad you are getting along so well, hope you get more sleep soon.

Katie said...

She is so beautiful!!!!!! I'm so happy for you and your sweet family. Enjoy those quiet nights together...I'm up with too, STILL at 2am with our little miss. Maybe we can call and chat sometime?!?!

shortmama said...

She is beautiful and I love that name!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Jill said...

Oh my she is so cute! We can't wait to meet her! Jill, Jackson Aunt Joan & Meagan

Anonymous said...

She has the sweetest face!

Mindy K said...

She looks 3 weeks old already. Adorable.

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...