Saturday, November 22, 2008

This week's photography fun


Mike and Tiffany are raising three wonderful, polite, handsome boys! Walking, visiting and photographing this family was a JOY!















Aubrey and Brandon have four darling, polite, matching :) girls and one adventurous, sweet little boy! It was so fun having them out on Tuesday!





































My computer was in the shop for two days last week and is pretty well spent. It has been making weird noises and shutting down on me without warning. I think it is time for us to look for a new one...










2 comments:

Sue said...

Your photography is amazing! Such beautiful shots. THanks for visiting me.

Natasha said...

The pictures looks great! Hope you're doing good. Good luck with the computer situation.

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...