Monday, November 24, 2008

so many favorites

When I picked up my computer Friday from the shop, the man said it was time for me to save important files before I lose them. They could have done that for me, but for a pretty penny -- so I decided I would go home and go through recipes, PHOTOS, craft projects....well, after spending probably four hours on my computer yesterday I realized I have so many "favorites"! Of course I want to save our family photos, but I couldn't believe how many photos I wanted to save of families I have photographed. I am so thankful for this photography hobby/business that is allowing me to learn and grow. There seems to be a story behind each picture and many are precious to me. Last night I found myself saving some "baby favorites" to a disk...I only explored probably 1/4 of my files....this is a huge task. I decided this week I would share on my blog some favorite "baby" photos, favorite "places" photos and favorite recipes. Have a great week!














2 comments:

Daphine said...

Keep 'em coming! I am enjoying this! Do you advertise your photography work?

Unknown said...

I love them!!! Oh Ethan was so tiny!!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...