Friday, November 28, 2008

Etsy fun







I can't keep out of my new Close To My Heart papers... I want to list several new Christmas goodies on my Etsy shop between now and Monday!! Here are some samples. Also, I am having fun decorating for Christmas! But tomorrow it is important that I buckle down, at least for a while and work on my "Fostering Responsibility" college course. I want to be finished with this class, with the exception of the large writing assignment that comes at the end, by December 7th. There...it is in writing (or typing) so I have to follow through. There are some wonderful things about these courses; they refresh my mind, they are applicable to both teaching and parenting and the readings are interesting. Carving out the time is the tricky part.
Vance and the boys are watching Polar Express... I want to join them. More soon, Michele


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Natasha said...

I just love that wreath stamp set! You have don't some really cute things with it!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Cute cards!!!

Maria said...

I love the idea of buttons on that holly card!

jen said...

i completely missed the polar express this year.
bummer.
beautiful cards.
and the joy of learning something that is applicable to life and career is so inspirational, isn't it?

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog! ♥ Hugs!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Wow..they are just beautiful!!-sandy toes

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...