Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Shopping in Seattle

Lesha, Brielle and I had a wonderful weekend. We spent hours in fun stores like Michaels.... and Lesha brought a 40% off coupon for both of us! Brielle was so good and seemed to like to shop with the ladies.


Brielle


My sisters and I love to bid on hotel rooms on Priceline! Lesha and I lucked out and got a room at Hilton for $45!



We shopped at Target and picked up some White Zinfandel as we were leaving. Here it is chilling in our room... a nice Saturday night treat. :)




Brielle and Lesha!
Lesha and I loved visiting, laughing, eating out (Olive Garden and Cheesecake Factory...yum)
I had a wonderful time catching up with Lesha and snuggling my little niece. Great memories.....

5 comments:

Natasha said...

Looks like a good time! Seeing those pics of Brielle makes me very excited to see her. Her little pierced ears are so cute. Hope I can make it next time!

Unknown said...

Awww she's so cute!!! I'm so glad you guys had fun. I love the earrings! Has Lesha had any trouble with them? A friend of mine is thinking about getting her little girl's ears pierced and is looking for advice or recommendations.

Unknown said...

She is precious, looks like you had a lot of fun!!

Inspired Kara said...

That is such a deal on a hotel room!!!!

Amy said...

Sisters are great aren't they! Looks like you guys had a great time! I love the mini bottles chilling!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...