Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thankful for a great week

Gramma and Will


Two hand stamped tags -- Natasha's work -- so cute.


Fun cards using the Evensong CTMH paper packet!



My Christmas canvas :)




We have had a really nice past few days! I cleaned the house Thursday and Friday preparing to have Papa and Gramma come to stay. Once that was done, I "rewarded myself" with a canvas project I had been wanting to tackle and I made a bunch, I mean A BUNCH of cards! My sister Natasha sent me a few DARLING gift tags and my Close to My Heart order which totally inspired me to make more cards for Etsy! I will list those on my Etsy account Tuesday if ya want to check it out. :) We had a fun visit with Papa and Gramma - the boys were crazy about having their grandparents here - and I was able to photograph three families this weekend! Each photography opportunity I have, I feel I learn a little bit more...throughout the week you will see pictures of three families from our church - the Whites, the Bakers and the Tates. Thank you for coming out! Even inspite of the "inclement weather" we got some fun shots - the great thing is while these families were here, the rain held off. I am so thankful for a fun week and a wonderful weekend. Oh and the next post will include my winner from the last little three card giveaway! I will draw tonight...

2 comments:

Lonely Anthony said...

Hello

Anonymous said...

So glad you came by. Love having and meeting new friends.

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...