Monday, November 10, 2008

Photography, digital editing...learning a little more each day

I visited with my friend Aubrey for a while today and told her I had never really done any digital editing because until very recently I never had a program... Aubrey has done some cool digital editing and her fun pictures have made me want to try. On the last two pics of her adorable 4 girls, I was able to "sharpen" the photos... I hadn't been able to do this in the past. I had a few others I touched up, but couldn't get them from my new Creative Memories program to my blog... not quickly anyway and it is almost bed time for me. :) But anyway, between Aubrey's advice and the cool Memory Maker program that I purchased from Autumn through Creative Memories, my pics might get some of my attention. I also think it is very fun that I can change them from color to bl and wh or sepia. Two other talented women I know (Sharon and Alisa :) also have done some very creative things with digital editing.
Often I feel that I get enough "computer time" in a day with email, blogging and my college courses, but now that I have a new program to play with I may just have a few late nights ahead of me.
Tomorrow there is no school for Merit. Yay! A pajama day for us! I think we will play memory, read books, play school and I am sure Merit has a football game outside lined up for me~! Our friend Lilee is also coming over :) Any hopefully it won't be pouring when I have a family come out at 2:30 for pictures. Also, tomorrow is a day to reflect and to pray... for the brave men and women who fight for us, for our freedom...and for those who have lost their lives serving our country.


















3 comments:

~The White family~ said...

They look great!!! I think half the fun of taking pictures is coming home and playing around with them!

Unknown said...

Yeah!! I am so glad you are using the software!

Daphine said...

Great shots! I love them all!
Beautiful family too!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...