Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summertime











...when you can run around naked or in your undies (ok, maybe just if you are seven and under), when your days are about swimming, playing in the mud and BBQing, when you don't have to have clean socks in your drawer because you can just throw on a pair of flip flops or crocks....I love it! But, today I had a reality check. It is time for me to start taking college credits again. I should have started a year ago. I now have one year to take 30 credits -- or is it 45? I need to call the Educational Service District tomorrow. Being home with these boys is so much fun, but I believe I will want to get back into teaching some day and really don't want my certificate to expire. So all of this playing may need to come to a bit of a halt.... I suppose when Merit starts kindergarten I will start my college studies again. But as far as today goes, I think I will end it by playing catch on the front yard with Merit and going for a bike ride.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh man that's kind of a bummer, but you don't want that baby to expire! Have a great day today ;)

Elaina said...

Sounds like your having a lot of fun. Good luck with school!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...