Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Brothers, Friends


Willem and Merit are buddies. Today it was fun to watch them wash the golf cart (a surprise for daddy) and then they decided to play pirate ship. Today it has been hot -- 101 degrees, but this afternoon the clouds and wind rolled in and it began looking stormy. Merit found it to be perfect "pirate ship" weather. Their ship began on a big inflatable raft (with a John Deere Gator on top) and watching them cooperate, share and play was pretty cool. Merit "gives in" to the demanding two year old often, but today it was fun to watch them workout a lot of difficult issues :) in their "pirate play." I can't tell you how much I love the LAZY DAYS OF SUMMER.

3 comments:

Natasha said...

These pictures are priceless! Totally frameable. I miss those two stinkers.

just a mom with a camera said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love brothers who are buddies.......jami

Unknown said...

How sweet! My boys are the best of buddies too! It is so cute!

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...