Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More Memories Made in Lynden!




We had a fun time in Lynden over the weekend. Merit LOVED seeing his cousins and Emma and Thea. He played and played and was not ready to come home. Willem had lots of fun too, but can hardly keep up with our busy schedule while we are there! We spent Saturday evening at Vance's Uncle Guys - he had a fun party! Sunday we saw Lissa, Travis, Emma and Thea. Sunday night we went to my sister Lesha's and caught up with my family there. Monday was spent at the Lynden FAIR (the most beautiful FAIR in the world). Papa Stan and Grandma Adie treated us and we had a blast! AND the cousins had a rock band... it is so fun to see them all play!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

What fun pictures. Wish I could've been at the BBQ and gone to the Fair. I miss all you guys!

Amy said...

Great to see you in Lynden...wish I would have known you guys live in Moses Lake...we were just there for Jake and Taiji's State Baseball tournament. Great little town!! Well maybe next year! Well we will have to settle for the bloggin world for now!! Take care!!

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...