Wednesday, August 6, 2008

PAY IT FORWARD

How does it work? Here are the rules: I will send a little gift (of my choosing) to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this "PIF" exchange, and who make the same pledge on their own blog. The only thing you have to do in return is PAY IT FORWARD - on your own blog. So, if you want to get a goodie from me, and are willing to do the same via your blog, let me know! (Note that you'll need to give me your real snail mail address... which you can do by private email.) I got this idea off of my friend Jessica's blog. COMMENT soon so I can send a gift to YOU!

4 comments:

Natasha said...

Ooooo Ooooo me me! And I will do the same on my blog!

Elaina said...

This is a good idea I can pay it foward too!

Unknown said...

What a great idea! Sign me up!

Mama Ohs said...

rats, I missed it!! Michele, I love reading your blog! You are an authentic blessing in my life! Thanks for being you!
Kyla

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...