Friday, July 18, 2008

Weekend Fun



These summer days are so much fun. These boys are cracking me up. What will I do when I don't have little boys to pretend with, chase around, play NASCAR with and cuddle? In addition to just some fun hours of playing with these two, I have had a blast this week thrift store shopping, bike riding and hanging out with friends. I have had more free, fun time this week than I do some weeks and I am so thankful for it. Tonight the Moses Lake Pirates are playing the Bellingham Bells -- Vance, the boys and I plan to attend their game! My brother Matt is driving truck to Sunnyside tonight to deliver some equipment and plans to drive this way, meet us at the game afterwards and spend the night -- FUN! Matt will cheer for the Bells, our family for the Pirates. What do you bet Matt and Vance put a little money on the game? Just joking...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Beautiful flowers...have fun at the game...well, i guess you are there already...so, i hope you had fun at the game!

Natasha said...

Hope you guys are having fun! Tell Matt hi from me! Sounds like a fun Friday night.

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...