Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Goodwill Doll House



My Goodwill, Bargain Town purchases this week have really been fun! Yesterday I found this treasure. I showed it to my boys asking "should we buy THIS?!" Both of them said no. I assured Merit that we could find some action figures that would love to reside here....still no. I love having boys, but it is times like this I think maybe I need a daughter. :) Anyway, this $1.99 house was a steal and if I can't justify keeping it I do have eight nieces and lots of friends with little girls.

5 comments:

Tami said...

It's to cute!

michele said...

Thanks Tami! I love it. Hope to get my boys interested in it! Otherwise maybe something to pass onto Mackenzie. :) Also, bought a cute Little Tikes oven today at Bargain Town.

Natasha said...

okay, that doll house was a steal! It would look adorable just on display in the toy room! I would have loved that when I was a little girl!

Jessica said...

You can totally pass it on to Mackenzie if the boys don't like it..or you could always have another baby!!!

Worsham Family said...

Michele, you never cease to amaze me!! I love that doll house-great job! Shelli

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...