Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Fun

These boys! I love it when they are good to eachother!
Are sweet peas the same as snap peas? Well even if they aren't, I have both. Our snap peas are growing and climbing...and look at that little peaking sweat pea with the blonde head! Vance and I aren't bad at gardening. But if you need to know anything about growing weeds, we're your people. Chair from Bargain town. I love that rat infested junkyard~ Chair pad from IKEA $1.99 All of my front porch items are thrift store purchases other than the chair pad and REJOICE in the LORD stone ($1 store). I am a bargain betty. And my front porch takes on a new look about every other week.

5 comments:

Worsham Family said...

Yeah, Michele is a blogger! I love all your great pictures and your thankful Thursday!

Shelli

Natasha said...

Your front porch is looking adorable! I love to change things up alot too, unfortunately, I don't have a lot of storage space around here. Your pics are great, I love the one of the boys.

Tami said...

Michele I am loving that front porch!

Jessica said...

You are so cute! We need to bargain shopping one of these days. I wish I could take you to Virginia to see all the fun shops I used to shop.

mariemolitor said...

So is this Better Homes and Gardens or what!! How beautiful!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...