Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A quick, easy recipe for today

Quick Beef and Rice 1 pound ground beef or turkey 2 cups rice (white, short or long or brown rice)1 pkg onion soup mix 4 cups water (more if using brown rice)1 15 oz can cream of mushroom soup Brown the ground meat and drain if necessary. Add soup mix, rice and soup, and water and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, till rice is done.
This recipe looked so quick and easy, yummy too. I love rice (white rice) and I always have hamburger in the freezer. I think Tuesday will be recipe day for a while. :) And tomorrow I will post some fun, simple handmade cards. So check back!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

That recipe sounds yummy! Anything with onion soup mix is awesome! I love that stuff.

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...