Thursday, July 10, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Today I am especially thankful for flowers, family and friends. Yellow roses..... a favorite and we have some beautiful blooms right now. Many flowers remind me of my mom, but tulips, yellow roses and petunias especially. When I was born (my mom was only 19) my dad brought her yellow roses. They had a special significance forever after.

My dad and Phil came to visit Monday night! I didn't know they were coming till they were half way here. The boys LOVED their time with grandpa and Uncle Phil.
Willem loves holding Sammy. Here is a picture of my dear friend Marie, her second son Sam and Willem.
It's thankful Thursday! (right Jessica?)

I got this fun idea from Jessica. When I update my blog on Thursdays it will feature things I am thankful for.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yes, it's Thankful Thursday. I have not been keeping up with Thankful Thursday lately because it just seems to come and go so quickly...I need to be better at pausing and being thankful during my week.

Natasha said...

Love the picture of Dad and the boys! So many flowers remind me of mom too! I think the one that reminds me most are Hollyhocks. Thankful Thursday is a fun idea!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...