Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bathroom makeover




A little bathroom makeover, inspired by flowers. :) The bathroom connected to our bedroom has been quite plain and is also small. I really wanted to give it a makeover for little or no money. It has a great tiled shower and also tiled flour. I painted this cute night table white (I think it may need a second coat). Picked up a four dollar, purple rug at Grocery Outlet and gathered the glass bottles and dish I purchased last week at thrift stores. My whole inspiration - these beautiful blooming flowers in our yard! So of course I have bundles of these in three different vases. Tomorrow I will post the makeover I gave our playroom!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Quaint is the word, I have for your bathroom makeover. I love it! Are those the echineshea (however you spell it) flowers? Those are great!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...