Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Me again

Hazel had Jadyn over today and those girls running, their giggles, their baking and frosting and story telling had me SMILING. They are not in the same class this year, but that doesn't stop their friendship from continuing to GROW! 



I love jeans that fit but I also really love eggnog. I like hot apple cider with vodka too (thank you Shannon) and I am a huge fan of frosted sugar cookies.

This boy. I am so thankful for him.


 Their friendship is very cool.
My explorer.
Brenda, please show Matt this picture! Because he will love it. No, he wasn't picking up after his dog. He was on an army guy hunt! 

No comments:

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...