Saturday, December 8, 2018

Basketball, Christmas Trees, December Moments













I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I have been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. 
-Michael Jordan

We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action. -Dr. Henry Link






 Pictures from LAST Sunday! A really good day and we brought home two great trees, one for the loft, one for the house.

 I love this tree farm! Hall - A -Day


Merit's playing in Yakima tonight! I hope they do great! 


No comments:

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...