Sunday, December 30, 2018

Christmas

My kids, my sisters kids and my cousins kids! 26 in all!

We LOVE the Willemsen's!!
Jill surprised my grandma Alma!!
Jill and Jeff surprised us all! 
She has not been "home" for Christmas in ten years. It was very special.

Estelle is wise beyond her years.

Lots of love, lots of good food - we connected with so many friends and family!

My kids love the "feel" of papa and grandma's house! They love the fun, loud shop party at my dad's. It is a full house at my grandma's condo on Christmas night, but always a good time. 

We re-connect with the Willemsens and feel as though no time has passed. 
Feeling BLESSED --



1 comment:

Katie Allred said...

I love that you keep up your blog, Christmas in Lynden looks like it was a wonderful time! Love your photos, thoughts & catching up with your family this way! Miss you my friend!!!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...