Thursday, December 6, 2018

December Happenings

Here it is, the month where when I start to do something I imagine all of the other things that I maybe should be doing that might be more important than what I am currently doing. Eek. My worst months for this are December and August. 
 Two "activities" where I can escape this "feeling" are exercising and teaching.
Sometimes exercise means a long hike out here on rocky paths, deer trails and along Crab Creek.


And when I get to do it alone or with my favorite peeps, it is a bit of therapy.

Lots of prayer needs to happen in December. There is so much goodness, but lots to keep track of too and many activities, events, programs, shopping, planning, spending...



No comments:

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...