Saturday, July 11, 2015

Cabin Cozy, Garden Fun, Summer Night... oh and Braces for Merit!

My vintage finds in the cabin...

Blanket forts!

Bright, fun, thrift store goodies!




Willem is always up for an adventure.
The poor kid was sneezing and his eyes were getting red... he deals with allergies, but the adventure seemed to be worth it. Hazel expressed an interest in going along, but Willem said "Can it just be me and mom? I don't get much time with JUST mom." Hazel seemed to understand and Willem and I got our 30 minute adventure.



Our garden! This weekend we are getting our first tomatoes. And all of the green ones scream anticipation.
The past few afternoons I have been so tired. Not sure what that is about but I do know I need to get back to exercising on a regular basis! I will have more energy.


I LOVE his personality!!!





*********************

and braces for this fella!!
See that cutie in the other chair?? Our friend Taryn! 


I think he looks great!!


1 comment:

Natasha said...

I love those fabric strawberries! And yes, Merit does look great!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...