Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Fun in the sun!! Merit and Vance tubing!
me and Will hanging out!

Me and salt and pepper... makes me so curious to think of what this baby girl may look like with our dark haired, brown eyed boy and our toe head, blue eyed son!


Willem Vance



Merit after a swim in the lake at Grandpa's




I LOVE this picture of Merit.





sunflower fun






Foxglove after a morning rain
I am so thankful today for these BOYS! for SUMMER FUN! for this GROWING BABY! and for God's beauty

3 comments:

Natasha said...

I love these fun summer pictures. You look great!! I can't wait to see this baby girl!!

Mindy K said...

With any luck, your baby girl will look just like your mom. Your boys are darling.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...