Monday, August 10, 2009

Lynden


Lynden... my boys are overjoyed with cousin fun in Lynden!! Here are Papa Stan and Gramma Adie and ELEVEN of the grandkids! Only two missing... well three if you count the baby girl we are expecting. These kids had a ball.



Vance's sister Mindy and family





Luke and Merit, good buddies

Gramma Adie and Baby Kendal




Cary and Nate's beautiful four ladies!









Willem and his cousin Kai ( my sister Lesha's son)





Cary's four again









Lucy and Willem, I love this picture











Isabel and Merit! Lots of memories between these two... and lots of laughs






I have MORE to share... but I will wait till the next post! August has been a very fun month! A wonderful weekend in Lynden along with a fun, last minute trip to Ketchikan, Alaska! good summer memories

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I love family time!

Mindy K said...

Thank you so much for the photos today.
I love the post. Too cute. I have some pretty good ones too, but the memory card got full after all the picnic fun.
I am glad you guys got to enjoy time in AK.
We hope to get your direction soon.
M

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...