Friday, August 14, 2009

BLESSED

I am feeling BLESSED. I have had some fun
with PHOTOGRAPHY this week. My boys have been a JOY.
I MIGHT be NESTING. I cleaned out a "bottomless" closet this week and got to work on a second one.











I want to share this sweet brother/sister combo, along with the Bowser family. Thank you for coming out!



































Also, some dear friends and family showered me with LOVE and baby girl gifts on Wednesday night! What a treat!! I feel very loved and blessed!





2 comments:

Natasha said...

Great pictures. Those kids are so cute and the ones of the Bowsers are really great. Hmmm. Nesting. I could use a bit of that energy right now:) I was surely nesting the morning I went into labor, cleaning bathrooms and vacuuming!

Anonymous said...

You take the best pictures!

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...