Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Wednesday

more fun pictures... I could spend hours editing and going through pics... but try to limit myself
I still have our Alaska pictures to post!

Molly and Hannah on the lake at Grandpa Vic's
We have two swimmers this summer!! I love it! Gramma Kris has shared her pool with us and the boys have really developed some skills.

Look at this freckled faced beauty! HANNAH CHARLENE





Look at these blue eyed sweeties!! I posted this pic earlier this week, but played with it a bit.




Isabel... soon to be first grader... smart, "in charge" and beautiful :)

Willem Vance... this blue eyed explorer has brought us SO MUCH JOY this summer! Joy, obedience and love that I longed for. He had about three months this winter and spring where he TESTED, pushed and had his share of "WalMart fits!" Oh how I am loving this more layed back Willem
Luke and Merit... cousins, friends, partners in "crime" Mindy and I will need to keep a close eye on these two. I had to "collage" these 6 year olds.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable children! Great pictures!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...