Tuesday, June 23, 2009

















Vance BBQing over an open fire.





The boys, hauling water out to a dirt project they are heading up. :)








My gardening helper

  • We had a WONDERFUL time in Plain, WA just outside of Leavenworth. We met both of my brothers there, my dad, my two sisters and their kids... it was a fun weekend and the little cousins had a ball! Pictures to come!
  • Merit is in vacation Bible school this week and is LOVING it and I LOVE to hear about it!!
  • I am up to my ears in typing college essays. Right now I am taking a little break from my Early Childhood Ed course. I am waiting for an ESL textbook to arrive so I can start on my last class.
  • I took a couple of breaks from my courses today to work as part of Merit's "pit crew" during his big NASCAR race! Willem makes for a pretty talented pit crew member as well. The neighbors MAY think I am nuts as I pretend to change his tires and fill him up with gas at a hurried, efficient pit stop. :)
  • The boys love being outdoors and Willem's eye/ allergy issues have been better. Thank you for praying!
  • Vance is the BBQing man! I love it.
  • My pregnancy is going well. I love feeling this baby move!
  • Enjoy your week
  • Michele

5 comments:

April said...

You are still staying very busy, I see! Love your pictures, as always! Glad to know that Willem is doing better!

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures! That flower is gorgeous! I am glad to hear that Willem is feeling a little better!

Natasha said...

Miss you guys already! We are back! Love the pictures! Can't wait to see your pictures from the cabin!

Lesha said...

It was so great to see you last weekend. Today on the phone I was a little side tracked by the kids. It is hard to talk sometimes as you know! Anyway, I am so impressed you are doing these classes, good for you to keep plugging away. You are so motivated! I hope your last trimester you can have a little more down time without too many deadlines.

Erlenmeyer Photography said...

Pit Crew-I love it!
What a fun break-boys are so much fun! You know I'm imagining you changing tires for a mini race car now-You ought to take them out to Ephrata Raceway this saturday our friend John Cook from our bible study will be racing-I think Jay and Maria will be coming too the boys would love it.

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...