Friday, August 27, 2021

Yay! It's Friday!

 Oh wow I love this weather. The cooler the temps, the breeze... so nice

We are a bit confused about some upcoming things for Merit and I, of course, am wondering will his text books be $150 or $700!

It brings back memories of me starting at Whatcom Community College and nearly fainting over the price of books!! It was something one needed to save for and budget for.

Willem is in football and the fundraiser almost warranted a therapy session.

 - -

But there is FUN too

I hope to go on a bike ride today! 

Farmer's Market is tomorrow - a highlight!

I want to take my camera out on a creek walk today! I have not had time to take pictures like I like to. 

I had a great phone catch up with my sister Lesha today! 

Hazel and Oren are back and forth, back and forth from the house to the shop on the golf cart. Hazel had set up a beaded jewelry shop and Oren a rock store. Their play and imagination, a gift. 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...