Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Place Cards


 Two Thanksgivings before my passed away, my dad, mom, and brothers (Matt and Phil) came and visited us in Moses Lake. 

I decided to make place cards out of cardstock. 

They were cute with little leaves and my family members names in cute font... 

I kept those place cards in a little drawer. I found them after she died. I cried. 

I found these place card holders thrifting the other day. I plan to sell them at the Favored Farmhouse, but first I had to put my sisters names in them! I actually have four. It reminded me of the place cards from 20 + years ago. 

It reminded me of the sweetness of meals, memories, and time with family. 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...