Saturday, August 21, 2021

The Days of Our Lives

 The kids were SO excited about a sectional (sofa) for our new shop. There is an apartment upstairs. The first movie on a little list of movies to watch is My Girl. We have to watch some of these movies as a family before Merit heads out Sept 5th

Well, we knew not to choose a large sectional. The carpeted space within our plank flooring is not huge. We measured and purchased. The furniture guys yesterday pushed, shoved, maneuvered. The result, large scrapes and a hole in the ceiling. Our couch did not fit! It is back at the furniture store. 


Today Vance had some former co-workers over to the new shop. They were greeted with a leaky dishwasher! That had partially flooded the kitchen! 


This space is a fun space. But we have had  headaches. 

If you are a married couple who has built a house, you should get extra pins on your cap. 😆


New topic: 

I cannot believe how 

soothing

therapeutic

fun

The time in Lynden was

The weather, the trees, and the blackberries were so great at my dad's. A hundred August memories came flooding back. 












Things have gotten heavy and foggy at our house. A window into just more lightheartedness taught me - or maybe just reminded me - to keep seeking that joy in the journey. 


Natasha has a beautiful garden! There are several hand painted rocks in her garden. This one, one of my favorites. 

Tasha's journey calls for total TRUST in HIM. 

She has been listed for a heart! The panel approved her case. Timeline unknown. 

There is just so much. Watching her on this journey is so much. There is concern, there is so much ahead,  there is hope. 

I am so thankful for praying friends. 


Sunrise Grocery!

Penny candies! 

This store has so many memories for me! Lesha too! I visited it last trip. Shared a small bit of my history with this kind worker. Willem came in, camera in hand! 

It was special.



No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...