Monday, August 23, 2021

My brain on a Monday morning!

 My brain on a Monday morning


Willem needs to get to HS registration 

I need to schedule Willem's final for drivers ed

Willem needs to schedule his last drive

Merit has his sports physical today

We need to get Merit  a desk and a mattress

It's garbage day, what junk can I add to the dumpster?

Willem has 30 gold cards to sell, what neighborhoods can he hit today...

I need to pick up Hazel's friend Jenny for a playdate

I need to go grocery shopping

When should we buy school supplies?

I wonder if our sinks are in at Lowes?

I wonder how Natasha is feeling today?


Those ten days before school starts...

Where all I want to do is bike ride with these kids, go to the water park or lake, or pick raspberries

All you moms of school kids get this! 

If I can fit in a thirty min bike ride and two cups of coffee - I got this! Praying my way through


Wishing you so many blessings on this Monday! 

5 Thanksgivings

Merit will be just over two hours away for college (not sure I could take any further)

Cooler temps are awesome

Tasha's hen - the one we adopted- is happy here

Hazel is excited for middle school!

Oren is at such a fun age!!

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...