Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Books and gardening...

 Searching our many book shelves for the perfect read alouds for fifth grade today, I feel grateful I have thrifted (and been gifted) so many books through the years! 

And yesterday I was going through them to find early readers for Oren. 

I LOVE children's books. 

Patricia Polacco, a favorite author of both Hazel and mine, has such a fun story in the book Mrs. Mack! And William Steig's Amos and Boris is going in my sub bag too.




Who couldn't love the Chicken Sisters?



Hazel and Oren have been planting with me and are loving it. They both have little garden gloves and big smiles. We are a good team.


Off to work I go! Fifth grade

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...