Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Forgive my randomness

In our new shop we now have a basketball hoop. Some three on three games were run up there last night and oh I just loved that the kids could do that here. 
**************************************************



The desert has certainly become home and I love it. 

Little rain fall, the heat of the summer, and wide open spaces have become home. But oh do I love Whatcom County. Maybe more because of the memories than anything else... 

The trees and the green are gorgeous.

When my brothers' were little they watched a show called Fred Penner. It was a very cute children's program! Fred would crawl out of his hollow log! Just outside Natasha and Reese's kitchen doors is this hollow log! It sure reminded me of Fred Penner. 


Our family home is not where we congregate anymore. It is hard. But, Tasha and I took my littles, her littles, and our niece Brielle there this past weekend. Just the feel of the yard and property is very special. So, maybe a spring or summer weekend will allow all of those kids to run that acreage and make memories and have fun! 






 These pictures were taken at my sis Natasha's and at Stan and Adie's. 


Dear friends of ours lost their grandbaby over the weekend. This 15 month old beautiful girl died in her sleep. Please, Please pray for her parents - Taylor and Kylie, her two siblings, her grandparents Rick and Amy and extended family. My heart breaks. 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...