Friday, April 2, 2021

Greenhouse fun! Chicken goodness * Feeling crafty - Good Friday

We are thrifting planters, including this little caddy with jars and this stretched canvas... garden goodness and the price is right. 
He loves to help me get the pots ready and get the seeds planted! 


Spring chickens and garden spaces are 
OH SO GOOD for the soul. 




 This stencil was fun to use on this $2 goodwill table/plant stand. 

I sort of imagine Hazel using it as her little lunch table too! I went outside the other night and she was eating pizza in the greenhouse! 


It is Good Friday! 

Jesus Paid it All

All to Him I Owe

Sin had left a Crimson Stain

He Washed it White as Snow


This time of year I find myself belting this song and am so thankful for His sacrifice.

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...