Friday, March 26, 2021

Thankful

 







March 25th my dad and my grandpa left this earth - heaven became their home. 

20 years ago for my mom, 17 years ago for my grandpa. That is hard for me to grasp.


I thought of them both all day yesterday.


It seems that I can relate to so much of what my mom loved, endured, liked, and faced... she was a really good example. 

There is not enough of me to go around, I know she felt the same. 

She knew how much Jesus loved her, I know this too. 

She appreciated the small blessings in life and was good about laughing. She found humor in the silly things and maybe the tough things too. 

Both my mom and grandpa Ken were SO easy to talk to! 

They were so fun to be around and so kind.

I am so thankful I was so close to both of them! 









I love how God shows support and kindness through different people in different ways. I would say that has been my biggest blessing this week. 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...