Tuesday, September 15, 2020

One day at a time -

 2nd day of all remote - 

We are getting by. I am, however, sort of sad for the glitchy, laggy zooms. Is this because we have 4- 6 family members on the internet at one time?

I visited a first year teacher today in her brand new classroom. Oh I cannot imagine being a first year teacher through this. There were tears and smiles and hope for a future that is brighter in the classroom - warm and friendly again, less restrictions. 

When we finally get rain, we will do a happy dance. We have not had anything more than a sprinkle since mid June. 

Merit, Willem, and I went for a fun bike ride tonight! That felt so good! The smoke was heavy today but I felt like we could see a tiny bit of blue sky -if we were really optimistic- at the time of our bike ride. It is recommended to stay indoors - although wise, we have to get out and get a bit of exercise. 


We try to stay positive and just take this one day at a time. 









No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...