Wednesday, September 30, 2020

How does your garden grow?




Two years ago about mid November Oren asked us "Why did you let the garden die?"
We explained seasons and how many things cannot survive once the temperatures drop.
He was walking through the garden last night with me and he said "I just love our garden." I told him I did too but that we wouldn't be getting veggies or sunflowers for much longer. He asked "Why?" And I reminded him again of years previous and of seasons and how when it gets too cold these plants can't survive. He told me that was sad because when we plant in the spring it is such a long wait to watch our garden grow and produce... I agreed.


Connie LOVES our greenhouse!

 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...