Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Be the light

 




We are very grateful for cousin time over the weekend. We hit Ulta Beauty's clearance rack too. Eye shadow pallets for the win. :-)! 
And now the smoke is so heavy and we are trying to prepare for back to school. 


These were taken Monday but our view is about the same today. 
I took Senior pics Sunday night, I am so thankful the weather was perfectly beautiful for that. I have five sessions that need to be scheduled but I will need to wait for the smoke to clear.



Dear Lord help our teachers. 


Dear Lord help our firefighters too. 


It is normal, I believe, to have some of this weigh a bit heavy.


Treat a friend to a coffee.

Food pantrys and food banks are in need of our donations.

Treat a teacher to a gift card, a coffee, a teacher care pack, clorox wipes! 

Write a letter.

Share a smile. 

If we all spread a bit of positivity, we can dredge, forge, or even skip through these uncertain times. People need encouragement.


Be the Light





No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...