Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day 2020

 So thankful for the example my mom was!
Thankful for Grandma Dorothy, heaven is also her home.
And I am so grateful for Grandma Alma! An example of patience, faith and love.

My kids have many special moms in their lives! Including their grandmas and aunts....







My kids make me happy when skies are great. 
They are sunny and bright! 
My sunshine and sunflowers!!






I know many moms who cannot be with kids and grand kids today. I saw that so many flowers were being delivered! Cards sent and videos made... we all find ways to make it special -


 

 And every Mother's Day, my heart bleeds a little

Friday I thought wow, will these kids even get a baseball season? 
Merit and Willem work on baseball skills every day - 
They miss the friends they used to see 6 days a week during baseball season.

Merit works on basketball skills every day! 
They have homework, yard work, they help their younger siblings often
-50 plus days of quarantine-
I felt kind of edgy yesterday (even though I have enjoyed this time at home INCREDIBLY)
But, we stay put and we stay strong
We are all in this together.


No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...