Monday, May 11, 2020

Life over here.

 Missing This


Crab Creek gets more fun every year!


We are all about hand me downs here and if it means your sister's pink sandals, so be it. 


Got a Walmart grocery order today and was pretty excited. 
I am encouraging my boys to stay off of social media because they will see that people are getting together and sometimes one can feel a sense of missing out. Merit admitted that yeah it can kind of bum him out.

Once this is all over I sort of think I should delete facebook and get a flip phone. 
Living prairie style suits me pretty well. 
The garden is going to be a dream come true. (I think, I hope)
Oren learned how to drive the golf cart! 
It had been out of commission for a year. We got new batteries. 

Even on the hard days, there is ALWAYS something to be thankful for! 





No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...