Friday, December 6, 2019

So very grateful

Emotions are running high this week at the Jansen house -
Some weeks are like that. 
Oren has so much "anticipation" -
He likes school WAY more than he did at the beginning of the school year. And things are clicking. He is learning and loving it!!
But he has a lot on his heart and mind and he is VERY excited about Christmas.

It recently dawned on me that I kept a journal for over ten years... maybe 15. Blogging has sort of taken the place of my journaling. I am not sure my family loves this. Vance and Willem sometimes say "hey, wait, hold up" They might be more comfortable with me just posting pictures. Willem took a screen shot of a blog post of mine and shared it with me. He was a little surprised I shared some info. 
The fact that my 13 year old checked my blog did make me smile.

It is hard to share real life. I don't want to share too many hardships but it is not real life to just post the "fluff" - that is what my sisters and I call it, the "fluff"

Highlight reel vs. Highlight REAL

A bit of a calm to the crazy was having these girls over to make gift tags. 
I spent a couple of hours yesterday prepping. I love pulling out my paper, punches, and ribbon. I bought some gift tags (blank) at JoAnn Fabrics and we got to crafting! 




Crafting together

 Time well spent

Great friends
Prayerful friends
Supportive friends




No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...