Sunday, December 15, 2019

December 15

Connell, Washington is not a town well known or at least it does not seem to be. Far from a tourist town, it is located about 50 miles from our home, our travels brought us there yesterday because of basketball. Side note; our travels have brought us to so many interesting Washington and Oregon towns because of basketball and baseball. 
Maybe what I like most are the towns that are not considered tourist towns. I used to love Leavenworth. I still think it is beautiful! But the December crowds have encouraged me to go in January. 
The antique/thrift store in Connell was certainly nostalgic and the brick building had me drooling. 
The burgers at Burger Factory were terrific and the atmosphere just as good. 
The basketball jamboree was really fun too! Way to Go Smash!




















I am catching my breath in December. Running, going, over thinking, praying, enjoying, over thinking, running...


And reminding myself what we are really celebrating; Jesus Birth

When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul. Psalm 94:19

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Romans 15:13 is my verse for the week





No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...