Sunday, December 29, 2019

A Sunday Update

Merit and team had two games in Tri Cities yesterday, both out of league, the second went into double overtime. It was the most exciting game I had seen in a long time.
It resulted in a loss but was very fun!
My brain is cluttered and my heartburn is lingering. 
I tried a sip of coffee this morning - something I have not been able to drink much of lately - and I could not tolerate it.
I have to think that maybe just going really bland for a while could be the answer. I finished ten days of Nexium. 

Yesterday was fun and wild. I took Willem, Hazel, and Oren to Get Air between Merit's games. It was so a busy! I should have known, Saturdays and Sundays are. Although crowded, it was fun but Willem would have had a lot more fun with Merit there.
Merit left at 4:30 this morning to go to a baseball event in Seattle.
I am proud of his work ethic.
Willem and Merit have a lot of basketball coming up. And although Willem is in town this coming weekend, Merit is in Spokane and Idaho. Looking at the schedule makes me cross eyed but we will figure it out. 

I think my cluttered brain and heartburn may have me turning to more lemon ginger tea and taking bigger breaks from facebook and instagram. 

I feel very thankful that the Oren and Hazel are enjoying their time with each other and Christmas toys so much! The building and imagination is really fun! All the toys at my feet and creative play is really terrific.

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...