Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Fast paced, fun days!

I made soaps with kindergartners yesterday and today. These are Christmas gifts for their parents. I joined forces with 40 kinders and we made 45 soaps!! The kindergarten classrooms smelled amazing! We used essential oils and a melt and pour base. SO much fun!

This morning I took about an hour to make more Christmas tags. My goal is to get some to the Favored Farmhouse too!





 Many of our high school players came to cheer on Chief Mo and Frontier's 8th graders!
Willem is a baller. 
Oh this game was a blast! Chief Mo vs. Frontier! Many of the Chief Mo kids Willem plays tournament ball with. Packed house, close game, Frontier won! 


The middle school basketball season flies by quickly! Only 3 home games! 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...